Trekkers has many administrative volunteer opportunities that complement a variety of skills and experience. From data entry and mailings to website redesign, we appreciate any and all office support.
What is my role as administrative volunteer?
Most notably, we would like volunteers who could assist in:
- Creating posters, brochures and flyers for Trekkers events
- Putting brochures and newsletters together, i.e., folding, stapling and applying postage
- Stuffing envelopes for Annual Appeal and/or other mailings
- Organizing files and materials
- Updating binders for procedures, policies and programs
- Redesigning and updating the Trekkers website
- Updating Trekkers’ Facebook page
- Data entry
How much time is required?
As an administrative volunteer, you decide how many hours to contribute. Certain projects may require more time than others, and before you begin volunteering, you and a Trekkers staff member will discuss your role and time commitment.
What are my next steps?
If you are interested in becoming an administrative volunteer, you must complete the following steps:
- Get an application. Download the Adult Volunteer Application OR call the Trekkers office: (207) 594-5095 to request a mailed application.
- Submit your application. Mail the application to: Trekkers, 41 Buttermilk Drive, Thomaston, ME 04861 OR return it directly to our office.
- Meet with a Trekkers staff member. Upon receiving your application, a staff member will contact you to schedule a meeting to discuss your interests, experience and schedule. During the interview you will have the chance to ask questions and learn more about Trekkers’ administrative work.
- Start helping Trekkers!